CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A Fan Tail Fish

Happy Wednesday everyone and happy first day of June.   Can you believe June is already here.  Time seems to be flying by.   I hope all of you are enjoying your week so far. 

I made a fish card a week or so ago using the build a blossom stamp set and punch.  I think I mentioned in the blog that the largest petal could be used to make a fan tail fish.  So I of course wanted to make one for you. So I pulled out all my stuff and got right to work.  Now my "stuff" happens to include my cricut machine to which I happen to have a cartridge called Life's A Beach.  I used it to add some pizzazz to my card. 



OOH isn't he pretty?!  The sea shells come from a Stampin' Up! stamp set.  The sand is a piece of torn crumb cake paper dotted with a stamp from the Confetti set.  The treasure chest is from my cricut machine.   I thought it would be a nice addition to the card.  I added gem stones that I had picked up at a local craft store.  What would a treasure chest be without a treasure inside of it?  I used my light blue glitter from SU! to glitter the fish tail.  The gold dots on the chest were made using gold glitter and of course the card has to have bubbles so I added those to it too.  The little fish eye is made with black glitter.  I could not seem to make this card sparkle enough or myself.  I guess I got a little carried away.  

So what do you think of the little fish?  I used the same body and small fins for him.  The only difference was the tail.  I love the look of the big fan tail.  I always love to watch how the tails seem to flow side to side as fish swim so this is a great addition to this little guy.  Please feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think of him.   I would love to hear from you.

June is another busy month for my family so be sure to tune in each day for that latest.  Thanks for stopping by today.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment