CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Here Come The Bride

When I was first asked to design and create the wedding invitations for my niece, I decided to create a card that could also be used for a bridal shower invitation.  Now her maid of honor and bridesmaids were already going to do hers so I made a sample just to see what she thought.  She loved it so much I gave it to her to keep in her keepsake book.  So I thought I would share them with you today.


I made these using the same punches but changed the color of the ribbon and flowers as well as the hair to show how the card can be custom made for a bride to be.  I did use different impression folders for the backgrounds and the designs on the dresses.  The square lattice folder worked well for all the hats.  Let's take a closer look at each bride so you can see the differences.








 This one is made with daffodil delight card stock. 







 This one is done with cherry cobbler card stock.








This one is marina mist card stock.



















This one was made with pink pirouette card stock.















Although they may look complicated to make, they are really pretty simple.  I thoroughly enjoyed making these and love to do them as actual invitations for bridal showers.  Tomorrow I will share another wedding card with you.  I hope you like these little ladies.  If you want more information on how to make these, let me know and I will get you the recipe.  Thanks for stopping in today!







No comments:

Post a Comment