CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sneak Peek

I think I shared on Monday that it was my sister's birthday.  I thought I would show you the card I made for her this year.  It uses one of the new 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalog stamp sets.  It also uses the punch that coordinates with it.


I absolutely adore this pennant stamp set and punch.  The actual name of the stamp set is Pennant Parade and the punch is the Petite Pennant Punch.  Now I added the doodle dots to the outside of the first and last pennant on this card.  Of course there had to be glitter.  You know I love it and so does my sister.  So I used a glitter glue to add dots on the card.  I used 2 pieces of Hemp Twine to "hang" the pennants from on the front.  The frame for the front was made using the framed tulips impression folder and my trusty big shot. 


For the inside, I made a border using the new Lace Ribbon Punch from the 2011-2012 catalog.  I really like this border.  The cupcake was made using the Build a Cupcake punch.  I ran the bottom through my crimper to get that textured look.  The saying is from the stamp set A Word For You. 
This set is a current set and will still be available in the new catty. 

Simple but elegant is what this card is.  My sister seemed to like it.  We went to dinner with her that night to Oreganos.  None of us had ever been and a new one opened down the street.  We had a very nice time.  The food was good and the service was great.  It is a small place.  Luckily we went early enough that we got a table within 5 minutes.  By the time we left, no tables were available and the waiting area was full of guests.  I think it is a hit.

Well, thanks for stopping by today.  I look forward to seeing you tomorrow. 



No comments:

Post a Comment