CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Does Anyone Have A Tissue?

No one likes to be sick.  But one thing that really helps is receiving a card from a friend with a simple get well message.  It lets you know someone cares and wants you to feel better. 

I always like to make "cute" cards.  I know it seems silly, but I like cards that send a message to someone and hopefully put a smile on their face.  Get well cards can be a challenge.  You have to know who you are giving it to, what their illness is, and though it is sad to say, is it an illness they will get better from or not.  It all makes a difference in what you say.

One of my favorite cards to make is one I would give to a friend with a cold or the flu or a sinus infection.  Now if you have ever suffered from any of these, you know one thing you constantly seem to do is grab for a tissue.  So why not make a cute card with that theme?  So here is the one I made:


Now I added a lot of sparkle to this one because I had a girl in mind to send it to.  The adhesive I used to put the glue on is sticky strip tape.  It is all uniform all the way around and the glitter really sticks to it.  You could also adhere micro beads to this.  Now let's look a little closer.

I have seen other designs that actually have a little box raised off the card.  I have found this one I made is a lot easier to mail since it is flat.  Really it is your preference as to what you like to make.  I think this is cute.  I know the few people I have given one to have really appreciated the thought and loved the creativeness of it.  What do you think of it?  Leave me a comment to let me know.
I hope all of you readers out there are well.  I truly appreciate your reading my blog and leaving comments.  Keep it up!!  Thanks for stopping by and I will see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment