CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Friday, June 10, 2011

New In Colors 2011-2013

First and foremost, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my youngest daughter, Kaitlyn.  She is the big 19 this year.  I told her to enjoy her last year of being a teenager.  She is one smart little cookie ( just like her mom) and I am so proud of her for all her accomplishments as well as for the person she has become. 

Earlier this week, I promised to share the new In-Colors that will be in Stampin' Up!'s 2011-2012 catalog.  In-Colors now stay around for 2 years instead of one, so the 5 colors introduced in the 2010-2011 catalog (Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade, Concord Crush, and Blushing Bride) will still be around for one more year, and the new ones I share with you today will be around until 2013.  I like that a lot because one year just was not long enough to really enjoy the colors.  Okay, lets move onto the new ones.

I thought I would introduce them by also sharing a couple of new punches that will be in the new catty.  So first I will show you the punch, then I will show you pieces of the new colors punched out with the punch.  First up is the new Petite Pennant Punch and coordinating stamp set called Pennant Parade.




The new In-Colors are as follows:  Island Indigo, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, and Wisteria Wonder.  Here they are punched out using the Petite Pennant Punch.



My lighting does not do these colors justice.  Perhaps the next sample will be better.  Next we have the new Lace Ribbon Border Punch.


Unlike the other border punches, this one is a little bit bigger.  The lace look is beautiful as you can see by the next sample of the new In-Colors:


I love, love, love all the new colors.  When I first ordered them, I was not sure I would use some of them as much as the others, but once they arrived, I quickly saw that I will use all the colors.  They are absolutely gorgeous!!  If you would like a new catalog when they come out July 1, be sure to let me know and I will get you one.
Once again we have reached Friday and the weekend is here.  I wish all of you a weekend of fun and laughter.  I will be back on Monday to share the birthday card I made out daughter.  Until then, thanks so much for stopping by .  See you soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment