CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Surfer Dogs Ride Again!!

I think I mentioned yesterday that I was going to make another card with those crazy dogs behind the wheel of their beach buggy.  They were driving to the beach before for a day of fun so the sky was blue and the sun was up.  Today, I wanted to make and share a card of them driving home (okay so they look the same) at the end of the day.


Once again I chalked the background to the card using the same blue for the water and the same browns for the sand.  But this time, I used yellow and orange for the sun and made the sunset from yellow, orange, and red.  I highlighted the water once again with some glitter.  I used the light blue glitter this time for a little contrast.  As you can also see, I added glitter to the sun.  I wanted to have it shimmer above the water as it says goodnight for another day.   The birds were added with a black fine tip pen.

Here are those crazy dogs again, traveling on their journey home.  As you can see, I used a different color for the car and the surfboards.  I wish I had done a better job on the glitter in the water.  Next time, I will use my fine tip glue pen instead of the tombow.  
I hope you will visit my Stampin' Up site to check out the list of stamp sets and accessories that will be retired as of July 1st.   Don't miss out on this opportunity to get these items before they disappear for good.  Also, I will be ordering the new 2011-2012 catalogs soon.  Please let me know if you would like one so I will be sure to order enough.  

I will be back tomorrow with another card or tip to share with you so be sure to stop by.  Thanks for visiting today.  See you tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment