CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Send In The Clowns

In my home, I have a small clown collection.  No I am not referring to my family although they would probably qualify.  I am referring to my porcelain clowns.  My husband started this for me the year we were married.  He absolutely loves clowns.  In fact, he went to clown school for his job in the fire service.  He was hoping to use this skill to teach fire prevention in schools.  Well, that did not pan out, but his love of clowns remains.  It became a goal of mine to in the last year or so to learn to make a clown out of punches.  I worked long and hard at it and finally came up with one I love.


This card was made for my husband.  I love how happy this little guy is.  At the time I made this, I used my cricut machine to cut the large circle for his body.  Now Stampin' Up! has a 2 1/2" circle punch and a 3" circle die for the big shot.  Either of these will work for his body.  The only punch I used that is no longer available is the small oval punch which is retiring this year.  Now I wish I could tell you that you can still order one, but sadly, they have sold out.   You can use the large oval and trim it down to the size you want.  I stamped the hearts on the white card stock using the I {Heart} Hearts stamp set, then ran it through the big shot using an impression folder.  This card is on display in my husband office here at home.  I smile every time I see it.  I also made a purple and pink clown, but I knew my husband would prefer this color scheme.

Well, the laundry is calling my name.  I wish it would take care of itself.  Oh well.  Off to laundry land I go!!  Thanks for stopping by today.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment