CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Bye Bye Bumble Bees

One of my absolute favorite stamp sets that Stampin' Up! put out is a set called Just Buzzin' By.  When it first came out, I ordered it immediately.  Those little bees were just so cute!  It was the first set I ever designed an entire class around.  Many of my students ordered the set for themselves prior to and after the class.  They loved it as much as me.  Well, just look at it! You would love it too.


So you can just imagine how disappointed I was when the retiring stamp set list came out and there it was.  The bees were leaving.  I was so sad.  I use this set for lots of things and don't know what I will do without it.  I dared to try several new card styles using this because I could envision what the cards would look like.  One of the card styles I tried was the step card.  

Look at those happy little faces!!  These little guys always bring a smile to the receiver's face.  I can only hope Stampin' Up! has some new stamp set that is as cute as this one is.  Speaking of new sets, my copy of the new catalog is due to arrive today.  I cannot wait to get my hands on it!  I will share the new In-Colors with you in the next few days too.  If you would like a 2011-2012 catalog, please email me or leave it in a comment with your email and I will be sure to get one for you.  

If you would like to get these cute little bees before they are gone, just click over to my Stampin' Up! website and click on the shop button.  Don't miss out on this set and be sure to look at all the others leaving too.  Thanks for stopping by today and I will see you tomorrow.   

No comments:

Post a Comment