CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Christmas Comes Early

Okay so I know Christmas isn't until December, but as I stated several days ago, card makers have to get an early start on their cards.  I usually make 3 to 5 different designs to send to family and friends as well as make several sets to put in my online store for sale.  So I thought I would share one of the card designs that I put together for this year.

Created By Sharyn Jensen

I used the Northern Flurry impression folder with a piece of Whisper White card stock and ran it through the Big Shot.  I placed a rhinestone in the center of each snowflake.  The tag attached to the top of the card comes from the stamp set called Perfect Punches.  I stamped it using VersaMark ink and then heat embossed it with silver embossing powder.  Once it cooled, I punched it out using the scallop circle punch.  Very simple but pretty to look at.  The base card is Bashful Blue.  I am thinking about using Marina Mist next time.  I think it would work nicely.  I also would suggest if you want a little shimmer on it, you can use the shimmery white card stock or add a few drops of Frost White shimmer paint to about 2 oz. of rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle.  Shake it well and spritz it on.  It will shimmer quite a bit depending how much you put on it.  Be sure to stay back about 6 inches when you spray and do it in a well ventilated area and a clear area as it will spray out and get on anything within reach.  I use a color catcher myself.

Created By Sharyn Jensen

This is the inside flap of my card.  I wanted to add a little sparkle so I used the Decorative Strip called Northern Frost with whisper white card stock.  I ran this through the Big Shot and got those cute little snow flakes.  It actually cuts out 8 but I only used 3 on my card.  Then I added Dazzling Diamond glitter to glam it up.

I must say I have been having problems getting the photos to upload to my blog today.  That is why my watermark is missing from the photos and instead I did a caption underneath.  Hopefully they will fix the glitch by tomorrow so I will not want to throw the computer across the room.  I do appreciate your stopping by to view my cards.  Thank you so much.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment