CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Simple Flower

Every woman I know loves to receive flowers.  So it made sense to me to make cards for friends and family that had flowers on them. 

Stampin' Up! added a beautiful die for the big shot called Flower, Daisies #2 to their catalog a few years ago.  This was a very popular die.  It was constantly on backorder for the first month or so it was offered.  I got lucky and was able to get one and quickly fell head over heels for it.  I wanted to share how cool this flower looks.


Isn't it pretty?  You cut all 3 sizes of flowers out as well as the circles from the middle of each flower.  The leaves I used are a sizzlets die for the big shot.  

Here is a close up of the flower.  You can see the layers  more clearly.  I used the middle from the largest flower for the center.  I cut 2 sets out, one white and one yellow.  The yellow flower went on another card and I used the white circle for the center.  The background is embossed with an impression folder.  I cannot stress enough how easy this card is to make.  Once everything is cut out, it is a five minute project to put together.  
If you are interested in any of these dies, please contact me.  I would be happy to help you get them.  I hope you like the card.  Be sure to stop by tomorrow for another cute card.  Thanks for dropping in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment