CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

My Project For the Week

I must tell you this has been a very long week in my family.  I wish I could say we have been having lots of fun but I cannot.This has been the week of medical issues.  It started Sunday with my cousin's little boy breaking his arm.  Of course I found this out while sitting in the emergency room with my husband who had injured his right ankle while working a house fire.  We also found out that day that our nephew in California had been diagnosed as having a brain tumor.  He had surgery to remove it on Tuesday.  Also on Tuesday our uncle went into the hospital for the second time with a staff infection.  To top that off, our daughter came home from work Tuesday night sick with the flu.  What a week it has been and its only Thursday.

You might wonder what all this has to do with my blog.  Well I did pretty well at making my cards for the first half of the week mainly because I started them on the weekend.  I had a project of baby shower cards to work on and thought I could easily finish them be Wednesday leaving me enough time to make another card to share with you.  That did not happen.  So instead I will show you my project as it is on Wednesday night.


Can you guess what I am working on?  If you guessed baby shower invitations you would be right.  My friends and I are going to put together a very special shower for a very special friend.  So here you can see all the little pieces waiting to be put together.


Here are the cards for the carriages and butterflies.  I hope you can see from the picture the pretty shimmer on them.  I spritzed then with my shimmer paint/alcohol mixture.  Pretty pretty!


I used the beautiful butterflies embosslit to make all of these.  I will not be using all of them on my cards but I will save some to use in the future so none go to waste.


Here you can see the fun pattern on the carriages.  I added the little pearls and ribbon to decorate them.  I truly enjoy making these.  They are simple and fun.  Now I will show you the finished product.


This one should look familiar to you.  I blogged about it a few weeks ago.  That blog included all the details on how to make this one.  Therefore, I will not bore you with the details now.  

I hope you can forgive the shortness of the blog.  I am truly exhausted.  Along with all the prayers I have made this week, I have also run family to the doctor appointments and run around the house caring for my husband and daughter.  I will try my best to have a new share for you tomorrow.  Please come back and see if I can come up with something.  Thanks for dropping in today!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment