CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Easter Sets

Monday I shared with you a cute little Easter card I made during my crop this past Saturday.  As I was putting it away, I thought why not make little sets of the punch art to sell this weekend.  We are having a garage sale and I do plan on putting my cards out for people to buy if they would like to.  So my share today is simply the set I made.  I have been so busy with them that this will probably be a short blog.


Here you can see my stash of punched pieces that would be used to create the little critters.  I used the blossom petal builder, owl builder, and the 1 3/4" scallop circle punches to make all these characters.  I like to mass produce items so it makes a lot of sense to me to punch all the pieces first and then trim and assemble.  

  

 These are my completed sets.  I always attach my punch art to card stock, usually Sahara Sand.  I use re-positional adhesive called Dotto to do this.  By using this, you can easily remove the characters from the card stock.  The Dotto can actually be rubbed off using an adhesive eraser or you finger allowing you to use a permanent adhesive to attach it to a card or project.  Once they are on the card, I place it in a plastic sleeve and seal it by attaching a top note folded in half over the top and using staples to adhere it.  I then put a pretty daisy flower on one side of it.


As you can see I made 3 bunnies and one chick to include in each set.   I think these are just adorable.  I love the versatility of the owl punch.  If you like punch art and do not have this punch you are really missing out.  There is just so much you can do with it.  The possibilities are endless.  

Okay I know this is really short but it is late and I have lots to do to get ready for our garage sale.  I promise I do have cards to share the rest of the week.  So I will return tomorrow with a lovely card for you to see.  Thanks for stopping by today and please come back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment