CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Friday, August 31, 2012

Working for Charity

Welcome to Friday everyone!!  Well it has been quite a week.  Our niece's C-section was cancelled on Wednesday but they induced her yesterday.  We will have a baby soon!!!  Although I want to share the card I made for her with you, I do want to wait until I give it to her first.  Now I worked hard to get the card ready because (1) I thought the baby would be here sooner and (2) I knew what I needed to work on the rest of the week and it was not any holiday or regular cards.

A few weeks ago, the charity my husband is president of gave a banquet.  There were lots of sponsors for this event who donated items to be raffled off to raise money.  My husband wanted to send them thank you cards and need me to make around 40.  In case you do not remember from past posts, I make all the cards for his charity needs so of course this task would be mine.  Let me show you the card.



This is a side step card.  I made a Halloween themed one recently.  I used left over dsp from past packs I have bought to be the paper for this one.  I chose to do a step so that when someone receives the card, it can be easily displayed and remind them that their efforts are appreciated greatly.  Now I am not going to bore you with how to make this one since it is for the charity.  If you want to learn to make the step cards, you can go back through my past posts or click here and you will be taken to the splitcoaststampers tutorial on this one.  Well as of the time I sat down to write this post, I was not finished yet.



This is what my craft table still looks like.  I am close to finishing but still have to get all the pieces put together.  It should not take much longer so I am hoping to finish soon.

Needless to say, while I have the baby card to share I do not have another one.  Hopefully when you get here on Tuesday, I will be sharing the baby card with you and have completed all the cards for the charity. 

I wish you all a wonderful weekend.  Be safe and have fun!  Remember since Monday is a holiday, I will not be posting.  I shall return Tuesday and look forward to seeing all of you then.  Thanks for dropping by today!

1 comment:

  1. "If you haven't any charity in your heart you have the worst kind of heart trouble" to cure it help people, let's unite for one good cause, be a volunteer"save lives"!mawaddainternationalaid


    ReplyDelete