CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Friday, June 1, 2012

One More For Dad

Happy Friday everyone and Happy June!!  The big day has finally arrived!!  The new catalog is now available and can be ordered from.  I am so excited to get my first order in and play with my new products!!!!

I wanted to finish off this week with another card you could give to dad.  Now I did not put the words "Father's Day" anywhere on this card.  While it may be used for that purpose it may also be used for any other happy occasion you might want to use it for.  So let's get started!!


This poor little duck is being captured by aliens although he really does not seem to concerned about it.  I started this one with Not Quite Navy card stock measuring 4 1/4" x 11", scored at 5 1/2".  I then cut a piece of Basic Black to be 4" x 5 1/4".  I ran this piece through the big shot using the Perfect Polka Dots impression folder and attached it to the base card with runner adhesive.


My stamp image comes from the Rubber Ducks stamp set by My Heart Stamps For You.  I used this set for my Judge Duck on Wednesday.  I started by stamping the image on Whisper White card stock using VersaMark ink.  After it was stamped I sprinkled black embossing powder on the image and heat embossed it.  Using the Labels Collection framelits, I cut out the image by running it through the big shot.  Then it was time to add color.  Once again, I chose my colored pencils to use.  I colored in the image and its surroundings entirely.  I attached this to the card using runner adhesive.  I added some white gel pen to a few polka dots on the black to add a little color to the background.  


For the greeting, I used the one that came with the stamp set.  I stamped the greeting in VersaMark ink and heat embossed it with black embossing powder.  I cut out the greeting using the Apothecary Accents framelits and my big shot.  I sponged the edges with Not Quite Navy ink, added a silver brad to each end and attached it to the card using glue dots.  All I would do to this to give it to dad is either write or stamp Happy Father's Day.  If I wanted to use it for something else, I would either stamp or write in the card and send it off to a happy recipient.  

For those of you coming to the crop tomorrow afternoon, I will have new catalogs available for you to pick up.  I hope to see lots of you these.  If we run out for any reason, I will get more.  I wish everyone a very happy weekend.  Take some time to craft and spend time with your family.  I will see you all next Monday.  Thanks for stopping by today!



No comments:

Post a Comment