CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Friday, June 8, 2012

New Products

Do you ever cook in shifts at your house?  Usually we don't but Wednesday night we did.  Now I wanted to have time to go through all my new goodies from SU! that night but it did not happen.  I prepared dinner for my husband and myself.  Our daughter was at work and did not think she would be home for dinner.  Guess what?  She was.  We had finished eating and had just finished the dishes by the time she arrived.  She informed me she was going to be fixing dinner for herself and her boyfriend.  Now she knows how to cook a few items and is not afraid to try more but often asks for guidance.  That night was no exception.  After going over what she wanted to fix, having her run to the store, giving her advise while cooking and taking time to visit with her boyfriend a little it was past my bedtime.  No opening of the box was to happen.

I got up Thursday with the full intention of going through the box and playing with the new stuff but I had another obstacle get in my way:  my elbow.  Yes my wonderful right elbow that has been stricken with bursitis flared up again.  It hurt to do anything including type on the computer.  I did open my SU! box and went through the items to be sure I received it all but decided I had better rest my arm so it would stop hurting.  Sadly this meant I would make no card for you today :( .  Instead I thought I would take some photos of the new products I received so that you could see them.  So let me share with you some of the fun things in the new catalog.


These are some of the new stamp sets in the catalog.  I am a big fan of the clear mount sets due to their ease of storage.  I also like being able to see where I am placing the stamp.  The top row from left to right is :  Sweet Essentials, Road To Happiness, and Christmas Deer.  When I saw the set Loads of Love was retiring I was so upset but knew there would be another cute one coming.  Road To Happiness is that set.  Christmas Deer jumped off the page at me and I knew I had to have it.  I loved Dasher and now this one is even more versatile.    

The bottom row contains the sets Reason to Smile and Itty Bitty Banners.  The Itty Bitty Banners set coordinates with the Bitty Banners Framelits.  They are really cute and I can see using them ofter.  The Reason to Smile set is pretty but if you want to order it wait until July.  There will be a promotion starting July 1st that will run the whole month featuring this set.  If you purchase $50 worth of products from the catalog, you can buy this set for only $5 (it's a $20.95 value).  That's a really good deal.  I hope you  take advantage of this offer next month.


I did get 2 wooden stamps also.  The cute ark with the animals is called Two by Two.  The tree is called Star Tree.  These are part of the single stamps offered by Stampin' Up!.  They only come in the wood so clear mount is not an option.  I cannot wait to use these.


I am really hoping you can see the details on this die.  This is another Large Sizzlits die to use with the Big Shot called Delicate Doilies.  You will be able to cut 3 different sizes and designs using this die.  You may need to use a shim to get the best cut.   I will cut these and share them on a card next week.


Also new for the Big Shot are 3 more impression folders.  From left to right they are Argyle, Chevron and Fancy Fan.  I use these folders all the time so when new ones come out I am sure to get them.  I will use these on cards soon so that you will be able to see the textures they create.


While many of the punches were retired this year, only 3 new ones were introduced in the catalog.  In this photo you can see 2 of them.  The one on the left is called Ticker Duo Builder.  The one on the right is the new Elegant Butterfly.  All new punches have coordinating stamp sets you can get to use them with.  I chose not to order these first time out.  After all I want something to look forward to getting.  


The last punch introduced is a set of 3 punches.  The set is called the Little Labels Punch Pack.  Again there is a stamp set in the catalog that will work well with this set.  I love getting the small punches.  There is so much you can do with these.  From using them with punch art to creating patterns on your cards, they really come in handy.  Of course being the punch art crazed person that I am, it is always important to me to get the new punches so that I can find excellent uses for them!!

The rest of my order was a few stamp pads that I needed to replace as well as card stock.  Nothing too exciting.  I will share new items with you as I get them in.  For now I want to work with these so you can see how they will work on cards.  

I wish all of you a wonderful weekend.  Our youngest daughter celebrates her 20th birthday this Sunday.  She is in for lots of fun!!  I will share her birthday card with you on Monday.

Thanks for stopping by to see the new products.  Hopefully my arm will settle down and I will be back to stamping, stamping, stamping.  See you all on Monday!!
  







No comments:

Post a Comment