CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Short Post Today

Hi everyone.  Well I started this week with no post to share with you due to computer problems.  Today I once again have no post to share.  This time it is good news though.  My dear friend Felisha, who is like a sister to me, delivered a beautiful baby girl named Sloane yesterday morning.  She lives about 2 hours away from us and I spent all day yesterday traveling to see her, visiting and holding the baby , and traveling home.  I just did not have any time to craft.  So I will return tomorrow with another post to share with you.  Thanks for understanding.  See you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment