CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Friday, June 15, 2012

TGIF

Well unfortunately we are going to end the week the way we started.  No I am not having computer issues.  This time I am just plum worn out.  The infection I have has knocked the wind out of my sails.  I spend most of the day in bed and when I do get up I have no energy and go back to bed as soon as possible.  Hopefully this will be better soon.  The doctor said it would take 2 to 3 days for me to feel better.  Oh well.  Needless to say, I cannot concentrate on anything so crafting is out of the question. I miss my craft room a lot but know I would not be able to handle working on anything right now. Well I am off to bed once again.  I shall return Monday with a card to share (hopefully).  Thanks for all your understanding.  Have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment