CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Monday, June 11, 2012

Sad Monday

Hi everyone. Well my computer has been having a small issue this weekend and I was unable to use it. Of course you know what that meant - no typing of my blog could happen. I am typing this message using our tablet. My plan was to share my daughter's birthday card with you today. Unfortunately the tablet is difficult to load the photos to and I do not trust it to work right and make everything look nice. For some reason my first reaction to computer issues is to throw the computer against a wall.  Of course this does not fix a problem as I restrain from doing it and run to my husband for help.  My husband is fairly good at figuring out and solving the problems.  He has promised my computer will be read to use by Monday and I will once again be able to share my cards with you. I do so want you to see the cute birthday card she received.  Thanks for your understanding about this. See you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment