CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Friday, July 29, 2011

More Punch Art

It's Friday!!!!  I cannot believe this week has just flown by so fast.  Maybe it is just that I have been busy.  Tomorrow is another crop party here at my home.  It is a time when friends and family get together and scrapbook and make cards.  We all pretty much work on our own projects but there is much fun and laughter going on the entire time and we even learn from each other.  I can hardly wait.

As I said earlier this week, I have been working on samples of my punch art.  I shared a few items with you on Monday and thought I would share a few more today.


Now I love bears so this guy was a lot of fun to make.  He is very simple and very versatile as his scarf can be any color you wish and can be done with designer paper.  




This happy trio show 3 different creations that come from one punch:  the 2 step owl punch.  The lamb's face is the owl body minus the feet.  He is perfect for a new baby card.  The penguin is of course the owl body minus the ears.  You saw this little guy a few days ago on my Santa penguin card.  The chef uses the "vest" of the owl punch.  It is used to make his hat, face, chef coat and pants.  I learned him from the punch queen, Ellen Kemper.  He is the most adorable little chef I have ever seen.  


These are too cute for words.  When I was younger, I took dance lessons from our next door neighbor.  She had a poodle named Chop Chop.  While he was black and mine here is white, I couldn't help but think of him as I made this one.  The peacock is one of the funniest birds I have made.  My daughter burst out laughing as soon as she saw him.  She loved the expression on his face and the color scheme I used for him.   By now, I hope you are seeing how much fun punch art can be.  


Last but not least, here is a little girl I use for my bridal shower cards and one who is a shopaholic.  Since making these, I have made another one who is a dancer with long hair.  This is my favorite bridal shower card to make.  The accent color of the ribbon and bouquet can be adapted to match the colors a bride has chosen for the wedding.  The brides hair can also be made to match the bride.  These girls are fun to make.
Well I am sure by now you can tell I love punch art.  I have made other items since photographing these.  Perhaps one day I will share those too.  For now, I best finish all my preparations for tomorrow.  Have a wonderful weekend and I will see you Monday.  Thanks for stopping by today. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment