CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Monday, July 25, 2011

My Weekend Project

A couple of weeks ago, I had a wonderful lunch with my 2nd mom, Linda, and my adorable husband, Dave.  While on our way home, Dave an his mom began discussing other ways I could expand my business.  As you know, I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, but I also have my own small business called Sharyn's Stamp Biz that I run where I make handmade cards and custom invitations to sell.   Now I am just beginning this business so I am always looking for ways to expand.  They came up with a great idea.  They suggested that I sell components to make cards such as punch art creations that people could purchase and build their own cards around it.  So I got a slow start on it this weekend.  I thought I would share some of what I did.


These are a few of the punch art creations I wanted to start with.  I can tell you that little cat in the picture is a big hit with a lot of my customers.  I will go through these a couple at a time. 

I made a bunny similar to the girl in this picture for an Easter card.  She is just too cute and I think she would be great even on a birthday card.  I wanted to be fair and make a few boys too.  These are pre-glitter (you didn't really think I would go without glitter did you?).  The girls get little bows in their ears while the boys have bow ties.  Too cute!!

I have to be honest, the wreath is upside down in this shot.  The bow goes on the bottom.  I will be posting a card later this week that uses this wreath.  I learned to make it last year from Dawn Griffith.  I made Christmas Cards using it.  The other day I happen to see one of the cards that was left over and thought I could use the design for other occasions.  So this one is for Halloween.  The dress is something new for me.  I happened upon a video by Bonnie Mountford.  I thought these were so cute and wanted to make one right away.  I took dance when I was young and this actually reminds me of a costume I wore for a performance.  I could see using this on a scrapbook page or on a card for a little girl or even a big one.  I plan on making more in other colors.


Last but not least, here are my final critters I worked on.  The cat you have seen before since I have used it on cards already.  The elephant is the one I used on the get well card I made for my aunt.  The puppy is new.  Another inspiration from Ellen Kemper.  I could not help but smile when I saw him.  I do plan on making him in black since my little dog, Sadie, is black.  
I also made a cute little penguin this weekend.  While it is not in the photographs, I promise you will see him this week on a card.  I worked on some other items too but did not want to overwhelm you with them.  I will share more as I get them done.  All those coming to my crop this weekend will be able to see these in person and may purchase them or place an order for them.  I can hardly wait to see everyone.

Well I have bored you long enough.  I best get back to work.  Thanks for stopping in today.  Please come back tomorrow. 

2 comments:

  1. ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE TUTORIALS TO MAKE THEM ALL......THEY ARE SO CUTE ..... CINDY IN FLORIDA

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are brill. Tutorials and selling the creations would be great, hopefully not mega bucks, as with some, but a great idea. I would buy the bunnies immediately and if you can come up with an elephant or two I'd add them to my basket too.

    ReplyDelete