CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July

Happy Independence Day everyone.  I hope your weekend was fun and that you have lots of exciting plans for today too.  Since I have plans with my family I will make this posting short and sweet. 


I thought I would share this fun Uncle Sam card with you in honor of this special day.  Sadly, the small star punch used on his hat is now retired.  As you can also see, I chose to write the greeting on this card instead of use a stamp.  I like the personal touch it gives.  Let's look at Sam a little closer.

Of course, there is glitter on his hat.  After all he is an important man and deserves to look his best.  I love making him since he is so easy to do.  You could chose to do a full body Uncle Sam but I like doing just his head.  It takes less time and allows us to get a close up of him.  While it is hard to see in the picture, I did use a little light pink chalk to highlight his nose and cheeks.  Otherwise, it is all punches and a little fine tip pen to make the eyes and mouth.
Well, that's all for today.  I hope you have a wonderful day with friends and family, good food and fireworks.  Be safe and I will see you tomorrow.  Thanks for dropping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment