CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A Beautiful Butterfly

This past weekend I held a crop at my house to kick off the new catalog.  It was a great day of sharing the new items, showing samples I had made, and spending time with wonderful friends.  I am so thankful for all the crafty stampers in my life.  They really inspire me. 

I also got to share my cards I make to sell and was lucky enough to actually sell a few.  I realized today as I sat to type my blog that there was one I sold that did not get shared with you first.  I apologize for this.  I always try to share the card first.  So I wanted to share it today. 


One thing I love about this particular card is the quilted butterfly.  I have made lots of quilt cards most use the top note die for the big shot as the quilt.  This one used the Bigz Beautiful Butterfly die.  I love the color it adds to the card.  The blue butterfly behind the pink one is from that same die.  The 2 butterflies on top of the others are from the embosslit die called Beautiful Wings.  It not only cut out the butterflies but embossed the flourish you see on the front.  I added glitter to this flourish and then placed rhinestones down the middle to form the body.  The Vintage Wallpaper impression folder textured the very vanilla cardstock.  I used small butterflies from the embosslit folder to add to the greeting.  They along with the rim of the large oval have been glittered too.  

I was sad to see this one go.  It was definately one of my favorites but I know it will bring happiness to someone.  There's also the fact that I can make another one.  

That's all for today.  I hope to see you back tomorrow.  Feel free to send comments my way.  I enjoy getting them.  Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment