CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Love Dragon

Now although it is not anywhere near Valentine's Day, in my opinion, there is always time for love and for sharing how you feel about your significant other.  Today's share is a card I made for my husband for Valentine's Day this year.  I did make a second one for my sample book but I wanted to share the first one first.


He is such a sweet looking dragon I am sure he never caused any problem in the village.  He is made using all punches except for his neck.  That I simply used left over scraps to make.  His eyes and teeth use the retired small oval punch.  The black of his eyes is from the retired horizontal punch.  You can just use a scrap.  His snout is the wide oval.  His bottom lip is the large oval and his head is made with the 1 3/4" circle punch.  As for the scales, I used the now retired star punch.  These were punched from the glimmer paper to match the hearts I punched using the small heart punch.   I used Always Artichoke card stock to make him.  On the one for my sample book, I used Wild Wasabi.    The saying could be changed for any occasion and you could do a thought bubble.  Use the flower from the itty bitty punch pack to made thought puffs going to the bubble.  It would be just as cute.

Well that's all I have for today.  Thanks for stopping by and I will see you tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment