CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

It's A Purple Princess Coach

I believe I shared with you a beautiful pink princess style coach several weeks ago.   I made it using punches for a card I gave to my little niece Miss Kara.  It had to be one of the prettiest cards I have made.  So when I was putting my sample book together the other day, I wanted to include one like it.  Since I no longer have the pink one I made another.  This time I made it in purple. 


The base card and the trim of the coach is a color called Elegant Eggplant.  I highlighted the edges of the coach with this ink too to add depth.  The background is embossed with the impression folder called Petals A Plenty.  I used a white gel pen to highlight the centers of the flowers and little dots on the paper. The coach is attached to a Top Note die in shimmer white paper.  This was cut using the big shot.  The "Happy Birthday" stamp is from the set Curly Cute, stamped in Elegant Eggplant on shimmer white paper, then layered on a piece of Elegant Eggplant.


Here is the coach close up.  The body of it is made with the wide oval punch, which has been run through the big shot with the Elegant Bouquet impression folder.  The door is a large oval punch.  I adhered it and then trimmed the bottom to fit.  The roof has 2 hearts from the Heart to Heart punch.  The little coachman seats were made using the retired horizontal slot, but a scrap of paper could work too.  The frame for the seats and the coach's wheels were cut with the big shot using a sizzlit die called Scribbles Swirls.  The coach was then accentuated using - what else - glitter!!!

I like it as much in purple as in pink.  I cannot wait to try another color.  This design was a definite hit with my niece and I am sure other little girls will love this too.  

I am still putting my sample book together.  I have a hard time choosing which designs to use and then of course I have to make one.  I owe my family a big thank you for all their help in choosing the designs.  

I so appreciate your thoughts and comments on all my cards.  Thank you so much for dropping by today to see this one.  I will return tomorrow with another design.  See you then.



No comments:

Post a Comment