CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Cute As A Bug

Well with the new catalog here, the stamp set Just Buzzin' By has officially retired.  I really will miss using that set for my classes.  Everyone seemed to love those little bees.  However, I still have one bee that I can use and I know he will never retire.


Is he not one of the cutest little bugs you have ever seen?  I just love him.  As you can probably tell, he is made completely from punches.  The only part of him I free handed is his antennas.  His wings are made using vellum.  I punched out 2 wide ovals and sponged the edges with bashful blue ink.  Then I added dazzling diamond glitter to them.  The ornament punch makes up his stinger and his head.  Just the edge of a black one lines the top of his head.  The 2 step bird punch is used to make the whites of his eyes.  It is the bird's wing.  The rest of him is made from circles.  Here is a closer look at his face.

He is just so sweet looking.  Now I have been stung by a bee once when I was very little.  It got me right on the top of my head.  I remember it hurt.  But this little guy wouldn't hurt anyone.  In fact, I think he could makes someone feel better.  I highlighted his cheeks using chalk just so he would have that rosy look on his face.  I made multiples of this guy to have on hand.  He can be used for many different occasions.  
Well, that's all for today.  I will be back tomorrow.  I hope you will too.  Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment