CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I Dig Dinosaurs

In the new Stampin' Up! catalog, there is the cutest stamp set called Dinoroar.  It features 4 of the cutest dinosaurs I have ever seen.  I am always trying to find stamps to use for cards for little boys.  When I saw this one, I knew I had to have it.  Here is the first card I played with this set with:


I only used 3 of the dinosaurs for this one, but I promise I will use the 4th soon.  Just look at those happy faces.  They are just waiting to bring joy to some little boy or girl.  I have to include the girls since my youngest daughter loves dinosaurs.  I decided to create the background for this card myself using chalk.  I did my best to make the sky, sun and mountains.  

I tried to get a little closer to the dinosaurs for this shot.  Not sure I really succeeded.  I stamped the dinosaurs on whisper white paper, colored them using colored pencils, and cut them out.  They are adhered to the card using dimensionals.  All in all I know this set will be used quite often for the little gentlemen in my life!
Well, my husband's aunt did get home from the hospital on Sunday.  She was in good spirits and of course happy to be home.  Unfortunately, she still does not feel well and will need to take it easy for a while.  My thoughts and prayers are with her.  I am happy to help in any way I can.  

Well, I have another full day ahead so I best get busy.  Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment