CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Friday, July 15, 2011

Another Cute Kitty

It's Halloween time!!!!  Okay so I am a few months early.  However, in card maker time, I am right on schedule.  I made a stack of those cute little kitties I have been showing you in gray, black, and white.  I thought, why not dress another white one up for Halloween.  If you remember, I dressed one as a witch a few weeks ago.  This time she has her mask on for all to see. 


I love this little cat!!!  Her mask is so pretty.  She is out on a starry night ready to trick or treat.  I don't know if you can see the word "Spooky" or not.  Let me show you a better picture of it.  

I stamped this using VersaMark ink and heat embossed it using black embossing powder.  The stars were made using a glitter glue.  The orange card stock was embossed using the perfect polka dots impression folder.  To make the mask, I used 1/2 of a curly label punch.  Then I used the circle from the itty bitty punch pack and punched where the eyes will go.  
 Now I have to be honest.  This is just a sample card front that I am putting in my sample book.  So this only used a 1/4 sheet of 8 1/2" x 11" card stock.  I make these to do trades with other card makers.  It is a great way to share ideas and find new inspirations.  I will end up making a complete card of this to sell or send to someone but I wanted to tell the truth.

I want to wish you all a very peaceful weekend.  I also want to ask for prayers for my husband's aunt who is in the hospital with a blood infection.  She is very special to our family and we hope she is better soon.  

Have fun and stay safe.  See you Monday.  Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment