CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Feeling Under the Weather?

I finally got to open my Stampin' Up! boxes and go through some of the new items coming out in the catalog.  I also got to see the new catalog!!  It is filled with really neat stuff.  My wish list will be so long!!  I love the new in-colors.  They are absolutely beautiful. 

While I did get to open my boxes, I did not get to play with my stuff.  You see the charities group contacted me again in need of 2 get well cards.  Now my husband still does not have his so I hope I am not just spinning my wheels by doing these.  However, since my husband is the president of the charity and is the one requesting the cards, I am sure the recipients will receive them.  So I realized I had not designed one for them and could not decide what I wanted to do.  Well my husband remembered the card I made with the sick dog on the front and thought it would work for them.  That is what I did today - made sick dogs.  Let me show you.


This little guy may look familiar.  I have shared a card with him on it before.  You can search through the get well cards to find him and get the instructions on how to make him.  I believe I learned to make him from Ellen Kemper.  The main difference between these cards and the original is the designer paper used for the bed and pillow.  They all came from the same designer series paper pack from Stampin' Up!.  It is a retired dsp and I do not recall the name, but it is perfect for men.  I hope to see another pack that is man oriented to have variety to use.  


Here is the first little guy up close.  I just want to hug him to make him feel better.  


Here is the second puppy.  Again, I know a hug would help him too.  

I know this is probably not what you thought I would do for today but when the charity calls, I answer.  Anyway, I really hope to play with some of the new products for tomorrow.  I will share whatever I do with you.  So please, please, please come back and see me.  Thanks for stopping by today!  Happy crafting!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment