CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Friday, May 4, 2012

Bye Bye Stamps

Every year right before the new catalog comes out, Stampin' Up! will post a list of retiring stamp sets.  I always go through my catalog and mark the ones that are leaving.  This allows me to see if there is a set I have been wanting and not ordered yet.  It also gives me an idea of which sets I own will be gone.  Once my catalog is finished being marked, I then go to my shelf unit where my stamps are stored and I pull all of the retiring sets off so that I can mark them as retired.  I use a sticker to do this.  Well this year, I was surprised at how many sets were leaving and how many of them I own.  Some of my all time favorites are going away.  That really makes me sad.  So today instead of sharing a project, I am going to share the sets I have that are retiring so that if there is a card you really liked and wanted to someday buy the stamp set, you will know your time is now to get it.  You only have until the end of May.


While the shot is a little blurry, this was the pile of sets I own.  I will share pictures and list the name of each set.


Here are Holiday Lineup and Jolliest Time of the Year (2 of my favorite Christmas sets)


This is the All in the Family and Family Accessories set.


Look Who's Turning and Under the Stars (my favorite bear)


Pocket Silhouettes,  Dasher, Triple Treat Flower and Elegant Thank You


Loads of Love and Loads of Love Accessories (this is a favorite of mine)


Crazy for Cupcakes and Wedding Sweet


Totally Tool and Vintage Vogue


Season of Friendship, Oval All and Four the Holidays


These are Hostess sets:  Ain't Love Grand and Posy Punch


I {Heart} Hearts, Something Sweet and Tote-ally Tess

The most important thing about these sets retiring is that you will no longer be able to buy them.  Personally, I will continue to use these in my card making.  I invested too much to throw them aside and not use them anymore.  Don't miss out on your opportunity to get these sets.  

I promise to have a card to share on Monday.  Thanks for letting me share some of the stamps with you.  I wish you all a wonderful weekend.  I will see you all then.  Thanks for dropping by today.
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment