CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Busy Day, No New Card

So I got up today with the best of intentions to get a couple of cards made.  Well, it did not happen.  I had such a busy weekend that I was behind on my nieces baby shower cards and really needed to get them going.  I did stamp a few images and start working on them but ran out of time to get an actual card made.  So I thought I would share the piles I was looking at for most of the day with you.  The photos are not as good as usual due to the fact I had to take them on my phone.  My hubby has the camera.  Maybe I should ask for one for Mother's Day.  Oh well.  Let me show you what I was working with most of the day. 







I am sure you can tell I am putting some cute little owls on these invitations.  Now since she has not received them and has not sent them out, I will not be sharing the completed card with you.  Once she mails them I promise to share it with you.   

That is all I have to share for today.  I will do my best to focus and finish a card before tomorrow.  Please come back and see if I succeed.  Thanks for dropping by today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment