CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Wedding Card #4

I think this is the 4th card I have shared with you for a wedding invitation.  This one is done with a gate fold.  I have to admit, I had a bride request a sample of this type of card.  I am sure I would have thought of it eventually but I truly appreciate the help from her. 


The colors of this card are Very Vanilla and Basic Black.  I stamped the flourish on with VersaMark ink and used black embossing powder to heat emboss it.  The flourish is from the Wedding Sweet stamp set.  The bow in the middle is what keeps it closed.  When you open it, all the information is right inside.  Now I wish I could show you a picture of the inside.  However when I was going through the pictures on my computer, I could not find one.  So I apologize.  
Well I know this is a short post but I have been feeling a little under the weather.  So I think I will go lay down for a while.  Thanks for stopping by today.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment