CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hoping For A Terrific Tuesday

Ever had a bad day?  Everyone has.  Every day I wake up and say it will be a good day.  Lately, that is just not working out for me very well.  When I lost my brother 10 months ago, a huge part of my world ended.  The void left by his passing is still there and still painful.  It is hard to believe it has been 10 months.  Some days it feels like it just happened.  The emotions are truly raw and the darkness I feel surrounded by seems to close in.  Monday was just one of those dark days for me.  I did manage to do a little crafting but not much and I certainly did not finish any projects.  

So for today I thought I would share some of the money holder I made to put in my online store.  I used the same pattern as yesterday.  I will share 4 of them. 



First up, the dragonfly.  I made this one using the retired Bugs & Kisses stamp set.  I stamped both the dragonfly and the greeting in VersaMark ink and then heat embossed it using white embossing powder with dazzling diamond glitter.  This one could be used for a birthda, graduation, or any other "bug" occasion in someone's life. 





This money holder was created using the Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set.  This is still available in the current catalog.  It is one of my favorite sets to make cards with, especially birthday cards.  I used the SU! markers to color the cupcake wrapper, sprinkles, and candle.  Then I added Dazzling Diamond glitter to the "frosting".  The main color on the card is Ballet Blue, one of my favorites, which is retired now.  So sad.






This is one of my favorite money holders just because I love the little clam peeking at the crab.  The stamp set used is called Crab & Company and unfortunately is a retired set.  I chalked the background on the front of this one.  The crab and clam are colored using colored pencils.  I put the hat on the crab using a dimensional to pop it up.  I love the saying too.   




Last but certainly not least is this beautiful sunflower.  The greenery around the edges is from the same stamp set the flower is from.  It is called Touch of Nature.  Again, this one is retired.  Some sets you just have to keep using even though they retire them.  I used the SU! markers to color the flowers.  Then I added glitter to the 2 outer flowers.  I stamped one more flower on a separate piece of card stock, colored it, cut it out, added glitter and put it on top of the center flower using pop up glue dots.  This is definitely an any occasion money holder.  
Thanks for listening today.  I am hopeful that my Tuesday will be a better day than Monday.  Maybe I will even get a project done.  I am expecting an order to come today so I will have new punches to play with later.  I cannot wait!!!  Thanks for stopping by today.  I will see you tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment