CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

A Lucky Symbol

Today's blog is going to be a short one.  I am battling a migraine and just feel awful I am going to get started with my share.  I am also not showing the entire card.  I am going to show the focal point. 


With St. Patrick's Day just a month away, I wanted to show you how to make a nice shamrock you can use on a card or scrapbook page.  You start by using the Scallop Heart of Hearts embosslit die and your big shot.  I cut 4 of these out of Whisper White.   Now I used Certainly Celery card stock for this card but Lucky Limeade would be lovely too.  I punched 4 hearts out using the full heart punch.  I then placed the hearts in the Scalloped Heart of Hearts embosslit and ran each one through to get the embossing on them.  No cutting was needed.  The full heart fits inside the scallop.  I adhered a Celery heart to a white heart and place the hearts with the points towards the center.  For the center of my shamrock, I used the Daisies #2 die for the big shot.  I used the smallest daisy and offset a celery and white one.  Then use one of the circles that also punches out with the daisies for the center.  I added Stickles to it to jazz it up.  The base card is Whisper White with a layer of Certainly Celery on top.  I used the color spritzer tool with the Certainly Celery marker to spray on the celery layer before adhering it.  Add a greeting to it and you have a wonderful St Patrick's Day card.

I hope my blog makes sense.  Please send me any questions you have and I will be happy to answer them.  Right now I am going to take my migraine medicine which makes me sleepy and lay down for a nap.  I will be back tomorrow with another card and hopefully no headache!!  Thanks for dropping in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment