CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Another Love Card

Welcome to Thursday!!  And Happy Groundhog's Day!  I have to try to remember to make a card with a groundhog on it one of these days.  Every year I say I want to and every year I forget.  Must be old age setting in already. 

While I was able to work in my craft room yesterday, I found myself cleaning up more than crafting.  I needed to  make room to stamp and that took longer than I thought.  So the card I began working on is half completed.  I do plan on finishing it today and will show it to you tomorrow.  For today, I came across a Valentine I made last year and thought I would share it with you.


Just like yesterday, this card started with a base card of Basic Black.  I then cut a piece of Whisper White the same dimensions as the other card and punched along the sides again.  This time I used the border punch called Pinking Hearts.  The other color I used on this card is a retired color called Passion Pink.  If I were making it this year, I would use Melon Mambo.  I stamped the greeting in Passion Pink ink (retired).  The stamp set this is from is called Well Scripted and is also retired.  I then turned to my wonderful big shot machine and got to work on all the other pieces.

The butterflies were made using the embosslit die called Beautiful Wings.  These are both cut and embossed at the same time.  The hearts were done using the embosslit  die called Scalloped Heart of Hearts.  I first cut 2 in black.  Then I cut 2 in pink.  On the pink ones, I trimmed the scalloped border off the edges.  This allowed the pink heart to fit inside the black.  I attached the hearts together using glue dots.  I also adhered them and all the butterflies to the card using glue dots or Tombo liquid glue (especially for the small butterflies - the glue dots show).  I must have been really out of it when I made this one.  It screams for glitter yet I used none.  I will have to fix that.  Shame on me.

Well that's it for the day.  I do so appreciate your comments and feedback on my cards.  I will be back tomorrow with another one.  Until then, thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment