CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Friday, April 27, 2012

A Different Kind of Blog

Alright.  You caught me.  My day was eaten up with appointments and being helpful to others.  I did not have any time for fun stamping today.  The weather was great in AZ today though.  It is all overcast and sprinkled off and on.  Unfortunately the change in weather also means my migraines come back with a vengeance.  So while I am not feeling so great today, I wanted to share with you which of the Stampin' Up! punches are retiring this year.  There are at least 13 of them so let's get started shall we. 


The first 2 I will share with you are the Butterfly punch and the Heart to Heart punch.  I was extremely saddened by the news that they are being retired.  There is a lot of punch art I make that uses these 2 punches.  


The next 2 punches that are retiring are the Large Tag and the Rounded Tab.  I love to use the rounded tab to make index labels and it comes in handy for some punch art.  The large tag is another one I find myself missing already.  I use it for Christmas tags and for some punch art also.  


The 5 Petal Flower and the Ticket Corner are also retiring.  I was surprised to see the Eyelet Border punch is retiring.  I love this one to edge my card stock with.  It is just so pretty.  


Both of the triple layer punches are leaving.  The one on the left is the Blossom Bouquet .  Not only does it make pretty flowers, I used the little teardrops for rain, water spray and eyes.  The right one is called the Doily.  I will admit I do not use this one very much and will not miss it as much.  But it is still cool.


Here you can see the Snowflake punch and the Lace Ribbon Border punch.  I used my snowflake for antlers on reindeer and other things.  The lace ribbon border punch is a little difficult for some people to work with but it is a beautiful accent to any scrapbook page or card.  


By now you must be thinking is this list ever going to end?  I promise these are the last 2 punched being retired.  Sorry they are difficult to see.  They are the Pinking Hearts Corner punch and the Pinking Hearts Border Punch.  I really thought I would use these a lot when I got then but actually I did not use them much at all.  

So there you have it.  There are some really cool punches leaving us.  If you want any of these order them now.  Don't wait.  They go fast and once they are gone you will not be able to get them anymore.  If you would like to see the full retiring accessory list or the retiring stamp set list, please visit my Stampin' Up! page.  You will be able to order from there also.  The link is on the right hand side bar of my blog.  

I wish you all a wonderful weekend and hope it is filled with fun.  I will return on Monday with another share for you.  Thanks for stopping by today.  
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment