CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sister in law Becky today.  I hope you have a wonderful birthday!! 

There always seems to be so much to do during the week of Thanksgiving.  There's cleaning and cooking and decorating - all important and all take time.  So it is hard to find time to sit and work on cards.  However, I had a huge task to do with my cards.  I believe I shared with you that I had submitted a Thank You card to my husband's charity committee for review.  As it turns out, they liked the card and asked me to make several for them.  As we are heading towards the holiday season, there will be lots of opportunities for them to say thank you.  So while cleaning and cooking and decorating I have also been working hard on these. 


This is one of my craft tables.  It is loaded with cards to finish.  I just need to add the ribbon and the logo and they are done!  Of course, this means I have to work extra hard today as I also have to empty the craft rooms of my tables so my dining room table can be moved into it and extended fully for tomorrow.  I am tired just thinking about it.  


Here is a closer shot of the card just in case you do not remember what it looks like.  I really enjoy making these.  The design is always so unique and they do not take any longer than a regular card.  Each one is designed basically the same.  The DSP is the only thing that changes.  I will add the logo to the empty step and the ribbon above the scallop circle.  I will be happy when these are finished.  
Well I am off and running again.  I will be sharing some of the Thanksgiving cards I made this year again tomorrow.  Be sure to stop by if you have time.  Thanks for dropping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment