CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Friday, November 4, 2011

Biten By the Love Bug

Welcome to Friday!!  Yes we have once again reach the end of a week.  I want to send out a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my father-in-law, Bob.  I hope he has a wonderful day.  We sure wish we could be with you!

I would usually share the card I made for someone on their birthday.  However, just in case it did not reach him by today, you will have to wait until Monday to see it.  As I told you yesterday, I did spend the day looking through my older stamp set which have retired and sure enough I came across one that I wanted to play with.  The color scheme for today are all available colors from Stampin' Up!.  So lets get started on the card.


The base card is done in Rich Razzleberry.  Layered on top of that is a piece of Basic Black card stock.  I started the actual card front by taking a piece of Whisper White and punched all the corners using the Scallop Trim corner punch.  I then added some doodle dots (I love saying that) to the loops using a fine tip black marker.  Then I punched out a modern label in Basic Black.  I got down my handy Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set, which by the way is still available in the SU! catalog, and stamped "thank you" on a scrap of Whisper White.  It was punched out using the word window punch and layered on top of the modern label.  I decided where I wanted it placed on the white and used my runner adhesive to attach it. 


Then I used one of the cutest hostess sets I have ever seen.  It is retired but I still like it too much to just let it sit on the shelf.  The set is called Love Bug.  This little guy is probably my favorite stamp in it.  Don't get me wrong.  The others are cute too.  I stamped this little guy using Staz-On black ink so that I would be able to color him immediately.  I colored his little shoes with a Basic Black Su! marker as well as his antennas.  I then used my Rich Razzleberry marker to color in his body.  

I added the Dazzling Diamond glitter with a two way glue pen that I zigzagged on the card.  This card is so simple and could be used for all occasions and made in any color you like.  This is another one that I left blank inside so I could write my note.  

I wish you all a very pleasant weekend and hope you will come back on Monday to see my birthday card for my father-in-law.  Thanks so much for dropping in today and have a wonderful weekend.  See you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment