CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Friday, April 1, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head

Did you ever have a Mr. Potato Head when you were growing up?  Or maybe you had one for your children.  I remember playing with this toy especially with my kids.  We had so much fun changing his eyes, ears, and all the other parts.  When the movie Toy Story came out, there was a renewed interest in this toy.  Suddenly he started popping up everywhere, including on the blog of fellow stamper Ellen Kemper.  She has to be the most inspiring punch artist I have seen.  So I decided to make a cute Valentine card this year using not only Mr. Potato Head, but also his lovely wife Mrs. Potato Head.


I had so much fun making this.  I will tell you this is not for the beginning puncher or for someone with no patience.  It has lots of parts and takes time to put together.  I have used these little guys on wedding cards, birthday cards, money cards, and invitations.  I just love them.  It never fails to see a smile creep onto the face of the receiver as soon as they spot the Potato Heads.  Of course, you do not have to use both of them.  You can always just do one.  If you are interested in the recipe for this one, let me know.  I can always post it for you or email it to you.  I hope you have enjoyed seeing a glimpse of childhood today.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment