CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It's T-I-Double G-ER

Both of my girls loved Winnie the Pooh when they were growing up and still have favorite characters today.  When my husband and I married, I was lucky to get in-laws who also love Disney characters including the Hundred Acre Wood residents.  So it was only natural when I saw the beautiful punch art on Ellen Kemper's site to want to try to learn how to make Pooh and his friends.  It was going to be my sister-in-law's birthday so I decided to start with her favorite, Tigger.


Now this is one first attempt that I am really proud of.  There were a lot of details to try to include and I definitely practiced my patience.  Several pieces took more than one attempt for me to get just right, but all in all I was extremely happy with the final result.  Here is a closer look at Tigger:



There are so many steps to making him that I am not going to list them here.  If you are interested in the recipe for him, send me an email and I will either email it to you or do another post with it included.  Of course, you can always visit Ellen's blog and see her adorable punch art items.  

Be sure to leave a comment to let me know how I am doing.  If there is anything you want to see, please let me know.  If I can do it, I will.  Thanks for dropping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment