CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Here Comes the Easter Bunny

First and foremost, I wish all of you a glorious Good Friday.  I know for myself and my family, this is a day of reflection and of honoring Jesus for the sacrifice that was made to pave the way for all of us.  Be sure to spend time with your family and to be thankful for all you have.  I know I will.

With Easter just a few days away, I thought I would share with you the cute Bunny Boxes I made this year.


As you can see, I made 4 different ones: Basic Grey, Whisper White, Soft Suede and Basic Black.  The Bunny face and back were made using the Top Note Die for my Big Shot.  They are attached to a Bigz XL Fancy Favor box.  That is another die for the big shot for those who are not familiar with all the dies.  What is nice about this box is not only does the big shot cut out the box, it also scores all the lines which will need to be folded making assembly super easy.   Now onto the Bunny itself.


The ears and feet are the Wide Oval punch.  You need two for the ears.  Then punch 2 large ovals (1 3/4" x 7/8") out of Pretty in Pink for the inside of the ears.  I chose to make each rabbit have colored eyes.  These are made from the 1" circle punch.  The black of the eyes is a 3/4" circle punch.  The cheeks are 1 1/4" circles, dotted using a black fine tip marker.  Now on the black one, I dotted the cheeks with the white gel pen.  The nose is the Small Heart punch in Melon Mambo.  I drew a little mouth on (see it just under the green from the carrot) with the black pen.  Again, use the white gel for the black bunny.  The "hands" were made using a scallop circle, then using the 1" circle punch to punch out 3 scallops to for hands.  1 scallop circle will do both hands.  On his little feet, I used the 3/4" circle punch and 3 circles from the itty bitty punch pack to make the toes.  The carrot is a small oval   (1 3/8" x 5/8") in Pumpkin Pie.  I drew the rings on using the Pumpkin Pie marker.  The leaves are from the Snowflake punch.  One snowflake in Garden Green can be cut in half to make leaves for 2 carrots.   Of course there is one more things this little guy needs:

That's right - a cotton tail.  Pretty simple to make.  They go together quickly.  You may find it hard to believe, but these are actually for my girls and their beaus.  Even though the ages range from 19 - 24, who would not want to get a bunny filled with goodies.  Oh well, I like them.  
I want to wish all of you an Easter full of God's grace and blessings.  Remember to let go of the past and always look to God for the future.  Thanks for stopping by today and I will be back Monday.  HAPPY EASTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment