CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Heart to Heart Wedding Card

Hi everyone.  I wanted to share another wedding card that could be used as either an invitation or a card for the happy couple.


I love the look of the tuxedo for the groom and the dress with pearls for the bride.  I made this sample as I was preparing to meet with a bride to discuss her wedding invitations.  That is why I used the "You're Invited" stamp on it instead of a congratulations.  I used my full heart punch as well as a heart for the big shot the is part of the Movers and Shapers set called Punch Windows.  It pairs very well with the full heart because it is just a little bigger that it so you can layer.  The groom did not need an entire full heart to make his shirt so I punched it and trimmed it to fit.  I added the "buttons" on the shirt with a black pen.  His bow tie is a small piece of 1/4" basic black grosgrain ribbon tied into a knot.  For the bride, I embossed the full heart of her dress with the same impression folder as the background of the card.  It is called Finial Press.  I then added the pearls because, well as I have said before, I seem to associate pearls with weddings.  

So there you have it.  A simple, easy to make wedding card.  Feel free to try it.  Thanks for dropping in today.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharon, just had to compliment you on your beautiful work! Your handmade cards are wonderful and I especially like your creativity and elegant design with this heart to heart wedding card. Keep up the great work and if you have a chance, please visit my site too Guest Book Platters .com. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete