CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Friday, May 24, 2013

More Inspiring Cards for You to See

Hi everyone and welcome to Friday.  It is going to be a sad day for the fire service as we say good bye to one of our own.  I usually have my buddy Jackson in the mornings and that always cheers me up but mommy is out of school now and she is taking him with her to her meeting (her principal is so nice) so I will no longer be keeping him.  That saddens me.  I guess it is just an all around depressing day.

As you can probably tell, I just did not have it in me to come up with anything new to share.  So I decided to share some wonderful cards I have seen recently that inspired me to try something new.  I hope you enjoy these.



Graduation Card Graduation Cards

A nice graduation card.




March sponge silhouette card

I love the pop of color on this one as well as the lines in the corners.






Can you ever go wrong with a butterfly?!!!!!





This is one of the most elegant sympathy cards I have ever seen.

Well that is it for today.  I hope you all have a safe and fun holiday weekend.  Since it is Memorial Day weekend, I will not be posting on Monday.  I will return on Tuesday with another creation of my own to share with you.  Maybe I will used some of the new products I recently bought!!  Until Tuesday, thanks for dropping by to visit!!!!!



























No comments:

Post a Comment