CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Friday, May 10, 2013

Hello Darkness My Old Friend.........

Hi everyone and happy end of the week.  Do you recognize the song lyrics in my title?  Well while I know the lyrics I cannot for the life of me tell you the name of the song or the band who sings it.  Oh well.  It might seem like a strange title for my blog but I have become great friends with the darkness. 

On Tuesday evening, I could tell I had a small headache but had no idea it would erupt into a full blown migraine over night.  I had baby Jackson on Wednesday and was able to play and care for him just fine because the small headache had become a little bigger and did not intensify fully until Wednesday night.  I could not sleep well at all and by Thursday morning, I could not stand the light.  Even wearing sunglasses did not help me.  It was still way to bright outside.  Thankfully it eased off a bit by late evening and I could stand to look at the computer screen to type this for you.  I just wanted you to know I had not fallen off the face of the earth!!

I am going to get a good night's rest hopefully and have fun once again with little Jackson in the morning.  I am sorry I did not get a card ready for you for today but I will return on Monday. 

Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment