CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pumpkins Pumpkins Everywhere

Happy Tuesday!!  I hope your Monday went well.  I spent part of it still cleaning from our weekend pumpkin carving.  We had our daughters and their boyfriends as well as 3 other couples who are our wonderful friends.  It was nice because 2 of the couples have little kids and the third ones are expecting.  It gave us some of the giggles from children that I miss every now and then.  Of course don't get me wrong.  My kids still giggle and make me laugh too.

We worked so hard on our pumpkins that I am going to veer off the path of the cards today and talk a walk on Pumpkin Avenue.  We did some photos the night of the carving with the pumpkins lit but I think we were too tired and the photos needed a little work. So I went out yesterday morning and took photos of them.  I really wanted to share them with you so you can see that even amateurs like my family can carve a pretty descent pumpkin.


Pumpkin number 1 is my husband Dave's work.  He selected to do a haunted house this year.  He did leave one area of the house that was suppose to be carved out intact so that it would hold up a little longer.  I really like the spooky tree.  


Pumpkin number 2 is my pumpkin.  Do you recognize the silhouette?  If you guessed that it is the wicked witch from the Wizard of Oz you are right.  My daughter found a pattern for me and I decided to give her a try.  I am a huge Wizard of Oz fan so it was a perfect fit for me.  Now I just need to make her out of punches and I will be all set!!


The number 3 pumpkin belongs to my daughter Heather.  She was going to use a pattern for her's but decided to make stars all over it instead.  Her boyfriend Matt made a half moon on one side of it to go along with her stars.


And speaking of Matt, number 4 belongs to him.  He chose a pattern of the Grim Reaper.  Now the amazing thing about his pumpkin is this was his first time ever carving a pumpkin.  He did an amazing job on his and on the moon he contributed to Heather's .


This is pumpkin 5.  I bet you know what's on it.  This one was carved by my daughter Kaitlyn's boyfriend Robert.  He and Matt and Dave are all huge Batman fans so I was not surprised that one of them chose this theme.  Boys will be boys!!


Finally, here is pumpkin 6.  It was carved by Kaitlyn, my youngest daughter.  She chose a ghostly ghoul.  Now when you light hers up, you get the outline of the ghoul but not his eyes and mouth.  She decided not to carve all the way threw for these but they really look great in the daylight!!

So there you have it - the Jensen family pumpkins of 2012!!  I always look forward to our traditions like this.  My kids do too.  It is just nice to have those family times and focus on fun.  I appreciate your humoring me by looking at the photos.

Tomorrow I will be back with another card to share with you.  I hope you will come back to see what I come up with for you.  Thanks for dropping by today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment