CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Monday, October 8, 2012

Lazy Days

Alright I had a really lazy weekend and now I must greet all of you on this Monday with not a card to be found.  I decided I needed some special time with my husband just having fun this weekend.  We do not always have time to just be silly and hang out.  He is a huge football fan so we spend part of Saturday and all day Sunday watching games.  Sundays are especially fun since we have the Red Zone and can watch all the important plays by all teams.  It is also fun since we are sometimes rooting for the same team and sometimes not.  Of course I hate it when his team wins but oh well.

 Anyway, I did start on a couple of projects last night and will have something for you to see tomorrow.  I must say that when I was finally back in my craft room, it felt wonderful to be creative again.  However, I would not trade a moment I shared with my hubby for anything in the world.  I did not want you to be completely bored today so I am including one of my favorite cards I have made.  Although you might have seen it at least you have something to look at.


I just love this guy!!  I need to make another card with him on it and soon!!!

Thanks for understanding about my laziness.  I will be back tomorrow with a card for you to see I promise.  Until then, thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment