CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Not My Week

Okay I have made it to Wednesday.  Unfortunately I do not have a new card to share with you once again.  This time it is not due to laziness.  It is due to busyness and injury.  Yesterday, I spent the day running around for upcoming events.  First I went to an outlet mall with my husband where he stuffed gift bags for an upcoming event called Shopping Extravaganza.  I went with him for support and to of course shop (which I got the cutest jeans and a top!!).  However, the day got off to a rocky start at the mall.  I was standing by my husband who apparently did not realize I was so close.  He is a big hand talker - you know a person who uses their hands when speaking.  Well, he was talking and had his cell phone in his hand.  He made a gesture with his arm and I took a phone right to the forehead.  Needless to say, I now have a small goose egg over my right eyebrow towards my nose.  I also got a nice little headache from it.  It was a complete accident so I have forgiven him of course (that is after shopping!).

When we finally got home mid afternoon, I wanted to lay down and take a nap.  That was not to be though.  My daughter had to shop for a coworkers baby shower and I had to shop for another baby shower for one of our friends.  I had promised her we would go since it was her day off.  So instead of giving in to my head, I got in the card and we headed into the world of baby items.  She did take me to Paradise Bakery for lunch so that was really a sweet treat for me.  We finished all our shopping and returned home by dinner time.  By now my headache was a full blown migraine and I just had no energy left in me.  I guess this is just not my best week.

I do have a couple of punch art figures ready to go on a card and will be putting that together today so I should have something for you all tomorrow.  I am going to take my migraine medicine and go lay down now.  I am truly exhausted.  Thanks for your patience and understanding and please please please come back by tomorrow.  See you all then.

No comments:

Post a Comment