CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Birthday Stand Up Card

I will be honest and let you know that my posts this week will be short ones.  I am spending lots of time with family but still want to post.  So my compromise to make them a little shorter.

Last week, I came across a birthday card I made a few months ago.  Now I really like this one because it uses one of my favorite retired pink color of card stock -- Pink Passion.  This card is also unique for the way it will stand up on its own.


This is what the card looks like folded ready to go into the envelope.  This card uses the Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set.  This set is a perfect one for birthdays.  I also used the coordinating wheel to roll cupcakes across the card.  I highlighted the sprinkles with white gel pen.  Now let me show you why this card is so special.  


The center cupcake stand raises up and the pink portion becomes a stand.  As you can see I also chose to color my cupcakes with all pink markers.  I guess I better send this one to a girl.  I stamped the greeting on Whisper White and punched it out using the large oval punch.  It is layered on a scallop oval.  I would be happy to get you directions on how to make this card.  Simply let me know.
Okay that's it for today.  I am off to see some family.  I hope you are all still enjoying your holiday season.  I will be back tomorrow.  See you then and thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment