CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Friday, August 9, 2013

Play, Play, Play

Hi everyone and happy Friday!!!  I can't believe this week is over.  I had a lot going on this week and hope to relax at least one day this weekend.

I spent all day Wednesday playing with my nephew, Jackson!!  He is so much fun!  We played with his stackable rings, his giraffe with balls, his blocks and all the other toys we have for him.  He is 11 months old and always on the go.  He is so close to walking too.  I am so blessed to have time with him.  I will be keeping him all day every Wednesday as well as Friday afternoons.  I can't wait to play again!!!

Okay so I was a bit worn out Wednesday night.  I gave my dog a bath (that is always exhausting) and found myself just sitting on the couch relaxing.  I went to bed early because I could not seem to stay awake any longer. 

Yesterday (Thursday) I got up and got my house ready for our favorite pest control man to come and spray.  I really wanted him to come.  I know with our little pool I have seen more mosquitoes this year and have a few bites to prove they are around.  I then started working on the wording for the banquet invitations.  Once I managed to get that finished, I decided to create a few punch art things base on a photo I had seen on Facebook.  Now they are not on a card yet but I thought I would share them with you anyway.


I bet you can guess what these are based on!!!!!!  I am not going to go into how to make them today.  Instead, I will tell you they will be featured on a card on Monday and I will give instructions on how to make them then.  I hope you come back by to see my card.

Thanks for dropping by today to visit.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  See you Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment