CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Friday, August 16, 2013

News!!!!

Hi everyone.  I am happy to be blogging this and visiting with all of you today.  It has been a crazy week.  I was bitten by some parasite last weekend and spent the entire weekend deep cleaning my house and washing all my clothes.  It was such fun (NOT!).  I was lucky enough to have the blog for Monday prepared but I lost track of time and did not get my others completed.  I am sorry.

I wanted to update my blog a bit.  I changed the look and added a snippet of information at the top.  This info is to remind you that most of my cards on this blog are for sale.  I accept payment through PayPal and am working on adding a "Pay Now" button to some of the past blogs.  My goal is to add it to future ones as I prepare them.  However I may not get it on all the past ones so if you see a previously posted card and the button is not there, please email me.  I will be working on this button over the weekend so hopefully I will get some of the past ones updated.

Please email me if you are thinking of ordering a card and need a change made to it.  I am more than happy to help if I can.  I will let you know if the change is possible and then you can order it. 

I am looking forward to a more relaxing weekend this weekend.  I hope you are never bitten by a parasite.  It is not fun. 

Since I deep cleaned the house and had to sit some things out in the sun where the warmth (okay here it is just heat) could freshen it, I thought I would share a card I found on Pinterest with you. 







  Dreaming of a White Christmas Snowman Casrd...Stampin' & Scrappin' with Stasia.
This little guy reminded me of cooler weather.  Believe me I am truly looking forward to the weather cooling down and allowing us to have a time we can be outside without overheating.

Well that's it for now.  I will be back next week and I will hopefully have a new share to show you.  Come visit me to find out.  See you all then and have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment