CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Happy Birthday Mom!!



On this date in 1929, my mother was born in the small town of Tabor City, North Carolina.  She came from a loving family and was the most wonderful person I have ever known.  I lost her 7 years ago and miss her every day.  I still find myself wanting to call her just to talk and laugh.  She is singing with God's choir and watching over all of her family.  It is still painful and I think I will always miss her. 

My mom loved pink and pink roses are my go to for her on her special day.  Pink roses are a symbol of grace and elegance  The pink rose is often given as an expression of admiration. Pink roses can also convey appreciation as well as joyfulness.  All of these are things that symbolize my mom.  She was graceful and elegant,  joyful and a person I truly admire.

So Happy Birthday Mom!!  May you sing with the angels a joyful song.  I love you.

Thanks for listening and for stopping by today.  I will see you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment